Tuesday, August 24, 2010

{R} Bridals

Gorgeous Bride!! We had such a great time with these bridals. You can see their engagements (here). These are probably some of my all time favorites pictures up to this point. We even threw in a little personality by her wearing her ballet shoes, it was so much fun. We had a blast! Also, their wedding was beautiful. Those pictures to come soon. I couldn't choose favorites, but here are a few.















Here is a sneak peek of their wedding....pictures to come soon!!


2 comments:

  1. Tanya, These are all INCREDIBLE! You do such beautiful work. Thanks for the sneak peak of the wedding pictures-- can't wait to see them all. It was such a joy to work with you. :) Kaylene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya these are absolutely beautiful! I think my favorite is the one where she's looking out the window at the temple. :) I wish you lived in Vegas so you could take pictures of my little baby when she comes.

    ReplyDelete